Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a Grant Analyst in Midland, MI. This is a long term opportunity.
The individual in this position will serve as a grant analyst for global citizenship. The primary responsibility of this role will be to provide direct administrative support related to the budgeting and reporting of all global citizenship cost centers. The role requires strong finance and analytical skills as well as acute attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and provide detailed analytic reporting of a multi-million dollar portfolio
- Provide monthly financial reporting and analysis in multiple grants management software systems
- Correspond with and manage the relationships between various cross-functional accounting and finance teams.
- Prepare quarterly reconciliation of all managed cost centers.
- Prepare annual budget reports and provide forecasting support in the Global Donations Database and CyberGrants.
- Regularly correspond with employees, retirees and outside institutions to answer finance, contribution and program-related questions.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills and expertise:
- Must have a degree in accounting or finance or equivalent analytical skills/experience
- Previous work experience at a philanthropic foundation or managing non-profit contributions.
- Advanced knowledge of web-based financial database systems and Microsoft Excel
- Firm understanding of both R2 and R3 SAP capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work globally
This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly recruiter. Please do not contact a Kelly branch with questions. Direct all questions to andm738 @kellyservices.com
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.