Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt Technician
Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
Services is seeking candidates for a Good
Receipt/Invoice Receipt Technician role
with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing
company in Midland,
MI! The Good
Receipt/Invoice Receipt (GR/IR) Technician role is responsible for
ensuring that the liabilities related to the procurement of raw
materials, M&S, packaging material and services are accurately
stated and valid. Any noncompliance with these work processes
could lead to inaccurate liability values.
- Investigateand resolve quantity differences between amounts received andamounts invoiced through dialog with invoicing, payables, shipping,receiving, cost accounting, plants and others.
- Provideassistance and answer questions for internal and external auditors.
- Performaccount reconciliation.
- Assistcost organization by providing specific / required reports monthlyand/or ad hoc requests (D&T, PWC, E&Y etc.).
- Assistin the purchase order clean-up for mergers and help implementacquisitions.
- Backup for GR/IR team members for NA (occasionally for Mumbai ifneeded). Global GR/IR team member for Cost.
- Focalpoint for; GR/IR audits (NA), M.A.D. activities (NA), NEA (NA),Styron/Am Sty GR/IR Audits (NA)
- FunctionalControllers Questions on GR/IR- Globally
- CostAccountants Questions on GR/IR – Globally
- GR/IRtraining globally
- Escalationpoint person for;
- GR/IRGlobally – both R2 & R3
- AuditsGlobally – both R2 & R3
- SBDCsession/error corrections ICH – Globally – R2
- Maintainupdates to the GR/IR Web Tool – Globally
- Quarterly– KP Doc Audits
- Quarterly–BETA 93 reports
- R3– Eternal Process for NA – Creating invoices once a month forpayment of Eternal vendor in company 1304.
- QuarterlyRecons – R2, Client 10, NA, Client 30,38,39,40,48 and R3/ECCIndia, GRIR recons creation follow up and analysis
- Creationof WD4 report to monitor the GRIR with GIT, Creation anddistribution of CMFG report, Creation distribution and posting ofProvisional entry for Duty and freight for India, GRIR Metrics,Monitoring sheet, QC
- Activelyparticipate in the Continuous Improvement Process development andoptimization.
- On-goingcommunication and follow-up to key stakeholders.
- GRIR-AgedItems % Compliance to Resolution (evidence of research orvalidation) TAT
- GRIR-Reconciliation% Compliance to Reconciliation TAT
Requirement: Associates Degree – Business or equivalent work
Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting
years’ experience in Finance or equivalent accounting experience
experience (SAP) and MS application skills such as ACCESS, EXCEL,
EXCEL MACROS and WORD are preferred. Business Objects and
Monarch are also beneficial.
to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted