Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
Services is seeking candidates for a Customer
with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing
company in Midland,
is a short-term role anticipated to last until 12/2017 withthe
possibility of turning into a long-term role or full-time hire!
role interfaces directly with the customer, and is responsible for
managing a defined set of business aligned accounts. The CSR is an
essential part of the order fulfillment process and matches internal
resources with customer needs and expectations. They serve as the
focal point for our commercial organization and our customers, and
provide differentiated service offerings, which results in premier
service, competitive advantage, increased customer intimacy, growth
- Managecustomer orders through Customer Service work processes and systems.
- Ensurea thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses,applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthencustomer intimacy by developing solid relationships, understandingcustomer needs and gathering market intelligence.
- Serveas the Account Team lead to improve account management, meet theaccount plan and team goals.
- Coordinateactivity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues,and apply creativity to develop and implement solutions.
- Identifyand deliver value added services to our customers.
- Proactivelyprovide differentiated services to our customers by thoroughunderstanding of our service offerings.
- Differentiatebetween customer requirements and capabilities; choose the best/costeffective solution.
- Activelycontribute to the business goals, in particular for CustomerService.
- Supportcommercial strategies with customers across multiple businesses.
- Partnerwith Customer Financial Services (CFS) and Sales to build effectiverelationships with customers in order to anticipate and deliverexpectations.
- Increasequality of corrective action management process through activeparticipation in problem solving.
- Understandcustomer order patterns, ensure balance with forecast, and act ondeviations, to the benefit of Supply Chain and the customer.
- Monitorrailcars at customer's location and proactively request release.
- Thesuccessful candidate will have the following critical competencies:
- Aptitudefor learning new technologies and systems.
- Strongpotential to develop skills and competencies required for the jobrole and beyond.
- DemonstrateERP system proficiency.
- Understandsand follows Order Receipt and Handling work processes.
- Thoroughknowledge of respective work process and other integrated workprocesses, technologies, and applications (Order Receipt &Handling, Payment Receipt & Handling, Pricing, SAP, productivityand e-tools)
- Workseffectively as part of a team and contributes to team goals.
- Understandsfinancial reporting to interpret customer reports and businessresults.
- Expertin root cause investigation to mitigate future customer problems.
- Abilityto work independently in a highly integrated team and communicatewell with diverse groups of people across all levels and cultures.
- Strongmulti-tasking skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Abilityto build and maintain rapport with designated customers.
- Effectivecommunication skills with others regarding customer issues andproblem resolution.
- Abilityto effectively negotiate with internal partners and customers toachieve a positive outcome.
- Abilityto overcome resistance and manage conflict to reach favorableagreement for the company and customer.
- Consistentpositive attitude that adds to our effectiveness and positiveculture.
- MinimumBachelor's Degree required
- 1-3years of customer service related or sales experience
- Proficiencyin ERP SAP systems preferred
- Strongnegotiation and sales skills preferred
- Strongaptitude with Microsoft Excel
- Strongaptitude for data management
- Strongaptitude for attention to detail
- Aminimum requirement for this U.S. - based position is the ability towork legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S.citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or qualifying Asylee / Refugee).
to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted
Any type of Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years Customer Service experience
· Will also consider customer relationship manager, account manager, sales, etc.
· Previous or current Dow/Olin/Trinseo experience a plus