At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is seeking Security Professionals, Lobby Ambassadors, Customer Service Agents, Access Control Officers, Vehicle & Bike Patrol, School Security Guards, Dispatchers, Site Supervisors, Unarmed Security Guards.
Full Time, Part Time, Weekend Only and Flexible Opportunities available
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts..
Auburn, Bloomsburg, Camp Hill, Carlisle, Harrisburg, Chambersburg, Columbia, Denver, Greencastle, Harrisburg, Hazleton, Hershey, Jonestown, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lewisberry, Lititz, Marietta, Mechanicsburg, Middletown, Mount Wolf, Myerstown, New Holland, Newville, Reading, Shippensburg, Shoemaker, Spring Grove, York Haven, York Pennsylvania areas.
Previous Security experience is not required for all positions. Customer Service experience is a plus! This is a great opportunity for someone seeking additional income or a full time career change.
Open Interviews Hiring Immediately
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
75 S Houcks Rd #300, Harrisburg, PA 17109
The interview location is not where the job site is located, we will match you with the most convenient site to where you are located. We have opportunities all over the PA area.
Questions about employment opportunities?
Call or Text the Hiring Hotline at 717-798-7910 to speak directly with our Recruiter.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client's property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age. 21 years of age for driving positions
- high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.