10% bonus currently on track to pay at or above target
No cost increase to benefits from 2021 to 2022
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Engineering, Science, or a related field from four-year college or university; 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge and understanding of safety and environmental regulations and permits . Ability to interpret and communicate information related to plant permitting requirements; certified EPA Opacity Reader a plus
location: MIDDLETOWN, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist plant operations in developing, monitoring, and instituting HSE programs and procedures to ensure safe and environmentally compliant legal operation and maintenance of the facility.
- Audits and monitors plant and department implementation and execution of HSE programs and standards. Identify performance gaps and recommend corrective actions.
- Acts as a standing member of the Safety Committee; supporting committee activities to engage team members.
- Maintains visible field presence, supporting team members to proactively identify and mitigate hazards.
- Conducts team member safety and environmental training (new hire, refresher, etc...), maintaining appropriate documentation of training activities.
- Assist in conducting facility inspections and sampling activities; monitoring compliance to federal, State, Local and site environmental requirements accordingly.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Safety and Health
- Environmental Permitting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.