Learn, Play and Grow with us… Join the fastest growing childcare company today!
With over 300 centers open or under development, it’s a great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers.
Center Directors at The Learning Experience influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
Daily responsibilities for Center Directors:
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget.
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features and points of difference of our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Executes “parent pleasers”
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Must have professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines