£9.20 per hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting a Retail Security Officer to join our Iceland Security Team in the Edmonton (N9 0HW) area.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed & a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety & security of staff & customers within the working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with Police & other emergency services
- Report writing
- Any other Retail Security Officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirement of the Retail Security Officer:
- A Valid SIA License - Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
- Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
- Be able to provide all the documentation & vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
- Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft & criminal activities
- Must be reliable & punctual
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Working 48 hours per week, 6 out of 7 days across days, lates & weekends (latest finish time 20:15, Tuesday's off) Weekends are essential
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Full & ongoing training
- Career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good & services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SIA, Security Guarding, Guarding, Security, Loss Prevention, Retail