Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor at our facility in Middlefield, OH!
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the Facilities, Engineering and Maintenance Manager and is responsible for providing a safe and reliable manufacturing environment through a continuous improvement culture with emphasis on condition-based reliability maintenance, standardization, and cost management. The successful candidate will lead a team of maintenance technicians across any of our three shifts. He/she will enjoy leading a team of capable employees while continuing to grow and develop their skills to meet the needs of the company.
- Ensure maximum productivity and establish improvement goals.
- Interact with employees and manufacturing floor supervisors to document efficiencies and/or improvement opportunities across the entire facility.
- Plan, prioritize, supervise, review and participate in the maintenance of the plant including repair and installation of all electronic, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment.
- Lead, coach, and provide paths for improvement for all Maintenance Department personnel.
- Assign corrective and preventive maintenance tasks through computerized maintenance management system.
- Minimize equipment downtime while assuring their safe operation.
- Ensure 5S, visual management, and standardization of all Maintenance Department areas.
- Work closely with Maintenance and Engineering Manager, Maintenance Planner, Plant Engineer and routine contractors to execute critical PM activities in order to maximize equipment uptime and improve internal customer service.
- Implementation of standards, practices, and programs as defined in the Safety and Health Management Process.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering with 5 years of experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment or high school diploma with 10 years in a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Experience supervising/leading other employees in the technical field is preferred.
- Experience with lean maintenance tools and methodologies including 5S and standardized work.
- Complete understanding of his/her role as an internal customer service liaison.
- Full command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Basic computer skills in the following are required: MS Word, MS Excel, email, and CMMS.
- Must be available evenings and weekends as needed to support maintenance and operations. This position has the potential to be in a shift rotation.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Masco Cabinetry (the “Company“) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.