Work for Indiana's largest and most popular restaurant! Das Dutchman Essenhaus began 47 years ago and hasn't stopped since. We are a family owned and operated Amish-Mennonite business that includes a 1,100 seat restaurant, 89-room upscale hotel, and 4 unique gift shop. We serve thousands of guests each week from all around the world.
We are currently looking for Host/Cashiers for our busy restaurant.
- Greeting guests
- Communicating our three dining options
- Registering names and quoting wait times
- Seating guests to appropriate sections
- Assisting them with needs such as high chairs, etc.
- Moving tables for banquets
- Operating computerized cashing system
- Taking carry out orders
- Taking payment
Hours: Daytime and evening hours available, including most Saturdays.
- FREE meals at the restaurant when working;
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee discount card for dining, shopping and hotel stays on our complex
- Employee discounts for concerts and events held on our property
- $100 referral bonus for referring others to work here.
- Working in a wholesome, friendly atmosphere
We offer a friendly and wholesome working atmosphere based on the key values of Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork. Check out our website to learn more about us at www.essenhaus.com.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- A desire to serve.
- Food service or retail experience is helpful, but not required.