- THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION OFFERING UP TO 28 HOURS A WEEK. AFTERNOON-NIGHT AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY A MUST. THIS POSTING WILL CLOSE ON 7/8/2020*
Job Title: Maintenance Associate/Janitor/Custodian /Cleaning
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the internal and external store and property.
- Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the equipment used in the performance of this job function.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of the breakroom and all restrooms.
- Sweep and damp mop all floors on a daily basis.
- Clean up of spills throughout your shift.
- Empty all trash inside and outside of store.
- Schedule rotation and cleaning of the dairy shelves.
- Schedule cleaning of the glass dairy and frozen food doors.
- Sweep parking lot with designated equipment.
- Perform minor repairs of equipment and fixtures as needed.
- Shovel and salt sidewalks as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and established procedures.
- Maintain company standards and programs for safety, fire prevention, and security.
- Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Maintain good communication with the management team and associates.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Communicate any needed repairs and/or maintenance work needed.
- Maintain a quality of performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Flexible schedule needed.
- Stand/walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching and lifting (mop buckets, spills).
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Ability to handle a variety of cleaning materials/substances.
- Lift up to 40 lbs. approximately 50% of the time.
- Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.