About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP), you will be an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team focused on recruiting entry level and professional talent for multiple lines of business across Aramark. You will be a brand ambassador, creatively identifying candidates while championing for the company's brand to attract a diverse, high performance workforce. You will engage with candidates and internal client groups throughout the recruiting and selection process, acting as a consultative talent advisor to the business and providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- High volume, full life-cycle recruitment across multiple lines of business
- Serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR partners to ensure successful recruitment, evaluation, and selection of candidates across diverse geographical locations and lines of business
- Network with and develop a pipeline of potential candidates to proactively prepare for peak business demands across designated business area
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques including but not limited to the use of social media, employee referrals, Boolean searches, x-ray, and networking to identify top talent for the organization
- Act as a brand ambassador for Aramark in the marketplace, championing the company's brand to build awareness and attract diverse, high performing talent
- Leverage business knowledge, market intelligence, and industry trends to build candidate slates and inform hiring decisions
- Provide business updates and top notch client care by coaching and advising internal client groups
The Talent Acquisition Partner reports to the Team Lead, Talent Acquisition Manager and is an individual contributor who takes direction from the Team Lead.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; High school diploma required
- Minimum 2 years of experience recruiting exempt level talent
- High volume corporate or recruiting agency experience required
- Creative sourcing and pipelining experience, including the use of social media
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment
- Ability to partner with and influence all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence strategy and provide mentoring and counseling to internal clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems required, iCIMS experience a plus