Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervise all Aircraft Parts/Stores activities and functions. Ensure efficient utilization of assigned personnel. Monitor quality and quantity of production and guarantee cleanliness of facilities. Provide training and maintain documentation; confirm employee qualifications. Ensure compliance with all safety regulations. Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of company data programs and aviation terminology
- Trained in HAZMAT shipping and handling
- Demonstrate supervisory ability and technical knowledge required to perform the duties of this assignment
- Knowledge of accounting procedures as it relates to materials management
- Knowledge of appropriate sections of the Maintenance Policies and Procedures Manual, including applicable provisions of CFR's
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous experience as an Aircraft Parts/ Stores Clerk
- Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
- Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Moderate physical activity, stooping, bending, kneeling. Handle objects up to 50 pounds regularly, 70-100+ pounds occasionally with assistance from co-workers or tools.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities