Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Runner is responsible for keeping inventory of, transporting, stocking, and cleaning/clearing product to ensure business and customer needs are met. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Stocks and maintains appropriate levels of product
- Delivers product and utilizes transfer sheets to maintain inventory integrity
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains appearance of work stations and guest service areas
- Assist servers, bartenders, etc. with customer service as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.