About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Manage and support the standardization of key business processes and reporting at the field level for the Finance Organization. This included the development of field-level tools as well as training for field-level finance team members. Act as a consultative business partner to Regional Finance Organization, Corporate Finance and field operations management.
- Management and professional development of the Market Center finance staff in the region.
- Administration of policies and programs, while working with the District Mangers, Regional Staff and Front Line Managers to achieve the Region's financial and operating objectives
- Ensures core financial processes, A/P, A/R, Payroll and Inventory, are consistently grounded throughout the Region
- Oversees the budget, projection and closing processes s and collaboration with the regional field organization and headquarter support teams to achieve financial objectives
- Identification and ongoing monitoring of under-performing Market Centers, including leading improvement team to turnaround performance at such accounts
- Assists the Regional Vice President of Operations and headquarters staff in administering compliance with Aramark's Business Conduct Policy and related directives (e.g., internal controls at field locations, contract compliance and completion of audits)
- Conducts ongoing training sessions for regional staff regarding new accounting procedures and other relevant financial programs and initiatives
- Manages the control of regional assets, including the capital expenditure process, inventory and equipment
- Monitors working capital requirements, with a particular focus on the administration of accounts receivable and their collection
- Evaluation of potential investments, acquisitions and/or divestitures
- Engages with other regional managers to identify and promote sharing of best practices
- Position is responsible for ensuring data integrity, best practices and ongoing compliance with internal and external controls
- Work situations vary and require development, analysis, interpretation and implementation of policies, practices and procedures
- Position works closely with senior managers across all functions to strengthen internal controls, optimize company growth and profitability.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 4-8 years of experience leading a finance team in a multi-site, multi-state, DSD environment. Master's degree and/or CPA are preferred.
- Proficiency in using a personal computer and prior experience with sophisticated financial computer applications, including Oracle, is preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as experience leading/championing projects
- This position will require 10-15% travel, including some overnight travel