The Co-Op will support project and commercial client activities, such asobtaining schedule updates from internal departments, following up on internaldeliverables, and supporting internal and external material or sample shipments to ensureproper receipt in a timely manner. Assists Client Delivery Department in execution ofcontinuous improvement activities. Communicates and coordinates with all internalstakeholders with minimum direct client interaction. Develops a foundationalunderstanding of the processes and systems associated with managing client activities.Serves as point of coordination within and across teams as opportunities become available.
- Assist team members in project closure activities
- Manage optimization and standardization of team work area
- Communicate and liaise with internal teams to ensure completion of work
- Support and/or lead opportunities for continuous improvement as necessary
- Complete training assignments in compliance with WuXi AppTec Policies and
- Standard Operating Procedures.
Experience / Education
- Some college training required
- Pursing a professional degree
- 0-2 years of experience
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to apply critical thinking and people management skills
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to learn and manipulate new software
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to travel between building sites
- Ability to climb stairs
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.