Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research.
Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm.
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Main Line Health has consistently been ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal. We also rank among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in health care. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health.
We have a position for a motivated IT Help Desk Analyst to join our fast paced corporate IT department located in Berwyn, PA.
The IT Service Desk Analyst serves as the primary, central point of contact for Main Line Health Information Technology support providing timely, courteous, and helpful Tier 1 technical and application assistance to end users across all entities within our organization.
Responsibilities to Include:
- The Service Desk Analyst is proficient with MLH supported IT systems, applications, and equipment and provides support and customer service to end users that include physicians, nursing, clinical and administrative support staff as well as patients who access our supported systems.
- The Service Desk analyst interacts with all levels of the MLH IT operational support groups on resolution of issues and/or status of problems.
- This position provides timely coordination and communication with targeted parties regarding incidents, requests, and service interruptions (planned and unplanned) to help facilitate quick resumption of business processes.
- High School or GED equivalent required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree highly preferred.
- A Certification or MSCE, MCP certifications highly preferred.
Licensures & Certifications:
- HDI Service Desk Analyst or other customer service certification preferred.
- A Certification, MSCE, MCP or other IT related certifications desirable.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a technical support/call center environment providing end-user devices support, IT service desk support, or customer contact center support required.
- Experience in a health care IT service desk setting highly preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong aptitude to learn and apply new computer technology.
- Detailed oriented with strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clarify incidents or requests quickly and effectively.
- Ability to impart knowledge diverse groups of people in a concise, detailed manner that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability to handle difficult & sensitive situations in a professional manner.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. org/careers Enter Job ID 49889 in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls.