EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS takes a unique approach to fitness center design, facility management, and training technology to create welcoming environments that facilitate healthy lifestyles. From business planning to operations, we use our decades of experience to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention. We know that the more engaging and effective a fitness center is, the more success it will have. It's all about providing members with a positive experience and the tools they need to accomplish their goals.
We're seeking a Group Exercise instructor to lead our fitness classes. As our new Group Exercise instructor you must be:
- Enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh and innovative routines
- Confident in your professionalism by reporting on-time with a positive attitude and a passion to motivate others
- A professional who is collaborative and a flexible leader in and out of the studio
- Minimum of one year of experience actively leading successful group exercise classes
- Current nationally accredited group exercise certification (e.g. AFAA, ACE, ACSM, NETA); other formats include Zumba, 200HR Yoga, Schwinn Cycle, etc.
- Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats (e.g. Zumba) must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats
- Current CPR/AED certification (First Aid certification is a plus)
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement