- Accurately determine if requests are in good order (IGO) before processing.
- Process transactions within the established turn around times to Ensure department meets service level agreements (SLA)
- Independently apply system processing skills, practices and procedures for basic transactions.
- Comfortable utilizing reference materials and tools regarding contract provisions.
- Respond to Service Cloud tickets from Customer Care and Sales and Marketing
- Establish, communicate, and successfully manage policyholder expectations.
- Document contract file by sending appropriate documentation to imaging system for all RSL associates to review when assisting client with future inquiries.
- Consistently process assigned routine transactions within the established service level agreements
- Understand the difference between qualified and non-qualified annuity contracts and the transactions allowed for both.
- Interpret and apply contract/policy provisions and riders as well as statutory requirements.
- Involve technical resources (tax department, legal, information services) at the appropriate time to avoid unnecessary processing delays.
- Adhere to department production and quality policies and standards
- Using knowledge of annuity contracts, government regulations, and departmental policies and procedures ensure required documentation is considered when processing applications.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that upholds the high ethical standards
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Related Experience
- Technical or Associates Degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Basic understanding of financial institution disbursement processing.
- Work experience in decision-making and information analysis.
- Excellent math and calculation skills.
- General understanding of qualified and non-qualified account types.
- Understanding of annuity contract administration.
- Experience processing annuity transactions.
Reliance Standard Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.