Requisition Number: SRHUM02669
Are you hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there!
We have an opening for a Sr Human Resource Business Partner (HR BP) located in Miami, Florida. The HR BP would report into the Sr Director of Employee Experience located in Connecticut.
The HR BP is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in their designated client group. The position serves as a consultant/advisor and subject matter expert on human resource-related issues and the successful HR BP will act as an employee champion and change agent to ensure a positive employee experience. This is a true generalist role and the HR BP will be responsible for the full employee life-cycle, including talent acquisition.
We are looking for someone who enjoys communicating proactively and has demonstrated experience in forming partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees.
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead timely HR initiatives and partner with the HR Center Of Excellence Team to ensure a professional HR operation with streamlined HR processes that span the entire employment lifecycle.
- Act as main facilitator for driving HR programs across all functional areas of HR for client group.
Engage Employee Experience
- Monitor employee climate, enhance the employee experience and drive employee engagement. Develop and lead people initiatives with focus on retention, engagement, and recognition, using data collected to report on the pulse of the client group/organization to anticipate needs and identify challenges.
- Create a work environment that fosters one with fresh flowing ideas and a fun employee experience. Identify and execute HR initiatives that drive the organization's culture, operational and growth goals.
- Provide leadership in all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing to onboarding, with a focus on the operational priorities. Partner with managers on replacement and new position requisitions and act as the main facilitator for getting approved positions filled.
- Oversee posting of positions, initial screening of CVs, coordination of multiple rounds of candidate interviews, get offers approved and presented to candidates, track open and filled positions, etc., and successfully coordinate the onboarding and offboarding programs.
- Drive strategy for Talent Management with a focus to include but not limited on workforce planning, organizational design, performance management, on-boarding, succession planning, critical skills gap analysis, compensation, training and performance support.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Counsel and educate managers and employees. Collaborate with legal counsel on issues as appropriate.
- Ensure specific action plans for diversity, inclusion and benefits
- Deliver training as required
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors Degree- Business, Organizational Behavior, HR or other related field
- Masters in HR Management or MBA preferred
- HR Certifications are a plus
- 5-7 years progressive HR experience with multi-national company with broad generalist experience in recruitment, employee relations, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, performance management and respective employment laws
- Self-starter, with demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership skills and a track record of strong business results
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Preference for individuals who have HR generalist/business partner roles