WHAT WE OFFER:
We will pay you $15.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Assists managing the resort retail shop, supervising personnel, maintaining inventory items essential to meeting guests needs while providing profit to the resort.
- Assists guests with purchases of merchandise including; cash handling, refunds, exchanges, room charges, employee discounts, promotions, credit card purchases, daily shift deposits.
- Assists with interviewing, training and supervising associates according to Trump National Doral Miami policies and guidelines.
- Assists managing records and other administrative functions of the department. Ensures the verification and inspection of incoming products.
- Ensures the maintenance and appealing merchandising of the retail shop.
- Assists in retail shop inventories.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to supervise people effectively.
- Perform math calculations with the use of a calculator.
- Use a computer, telephone or fax machine.
- Constant attention to detail: cash handling, marking merchandise, inventory and understanding cost coding.
- Capacity to work a variety of hours due to constantly changing business demands.
Assimilate into Trump National Doral Miami Cultural Foundation through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements of the Trump Cornerstones. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
High School diploma or equivalent.