Talento Recruiting provides customized talent acquisition solutions. Our approach evolves organizations from traditional recruiting models into a strategic value-added capability.
The Recruiting Analyst performs the end to end recruitment life-cycle contributing to the delivery of a world class hiring experience. He/she also engages as a key member of the team delivering for our clients and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in daily prioritization meetings
- Interacts with customer development and experience teams as well as hiring managers and human resources professionals within customers
- Ensures the end to end execution of the recruiting process
- Responsible for conducting structured interviews and producing corresponding documentation to complete candidate screenings
- Develops compelling outreach messaging via appropriate mediums to effectively market to candidates
- Supports development of sourcing plan and tactics collaborating with recruiters, researchers, and client teams
- Profile review meetings ensuring customer requirements are gathered and leveraged throughout sourcing, outreach, screening, and client submission
- Create search overview reports for clients including market intelligence and activities summaries
- Compile weekly life-cycle metrics and achievement against goals
- Participate in cross functional projects as needed
- Experience in detail oriented, customer focused role.
- 1-2 years in a HR, Recruiting, or equivalent degree focus preferred.
- Passionate about enabling businesses through talent acquisition
- Driven by collaboration learning doing the right thing and quality human interaction
- Pride in delivering quality work every time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal alignment and belief in guiding ideas including Advancement | Dependability | Responsibility | Empowerment | Teamwork | Meritocracy
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US with teams in Miami Chicago NYC Los Angeles and throughout South America and Asia in Lima & India.
Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds perspectives and skills. Talento Human Capital Management (HCM) is an equal opportunity employer and people are at the center of what we do!
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress