Rimini Street, Inc., the world's leading independent provider of support for enterprise application software, seeks a bilingual Remote Proposal Specialist fluent in Spanish and English Required.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
The Proposal Manager is responsible for supporting the global sales teams by leading the company's response to Formal Tender (ITBs, RFPs, RFQs) and Vendor Registration Requests. This position is highly interactive working closely with sales professionals to develop competitive and winning documents with responsibility for ensuring that bids are completed and submitted within the required timescales.
- Significant experience in a software sales environment as a bid manager or proposal development role or related field
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Project management and organizational skills, with ability able to manage concurrent projects and tasks while meeting competing deadlines
- Mastery in Microsoft Word (tables, formatting, fonts, graphics, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus strong proofreading skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with the flexibility to work on several projects concurrently
- Ability to interact professionally and establish relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience researching and collaborating with subject matter experts to write and edit compelling proposals that are customized to the needs of prospective clients
- Experience mentoring, training and guiding team members through projects requirements and milestones
- Meticulous attention to detail across all aspects of a project including grammar and general layout and presentation
- Broad product knowledge across Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, both on-premise and SaaS solutions, is highly desired
- Experience within the high tech/software industry responding to Tender requests (is a plus)
- Experience managing Tender responses and Vendor Registrations in Mexico and Latin America through the public-sector procurement process (is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Experience working with translators to produce local language content (a plus)
- Experience leading meetings and keeping attendees on task with successful outcomes
- Experience using Seismic and/or Qvidian proposal content databases preferred but not essential
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support global sales teams with proposal processes (review, response preparation, approval monitoring and final submissions)
- Review and analyze tender documents for understanding of bid response, requirements, and terms and conditions
- Lead tender, proposal meetings and kick-off calls to establish strategy, timelines and deliverables plan
- Build proposal drafts according to the requirements in each tender request and in alignment with company established style guidelines and messaging
- Craft core proposal content by leveraging proposal content database
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Respond to ad-hoc inquiries from internal teams to assist with providing timely and accurate information to current or prospective clients
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have exceptional English and Spanish verbal and written skills, as well as strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PPT and Adobe Acrobat (PDF form creation/editing)
- Interest and excitement to learn and help a globally growing team to create and design automated proposal documents and data flows
- Identify areas of improvement in proposal processes to improve efficiencies and scale the business
- Strong organizational skills including accuracy, timeliness, and detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure managing multiple activities and meeting established goals in a deadline driven environment.
- Minimal Qualifications
- University degree required
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company has redefined enterprise software support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables licensees of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and other enterprise software vendors to save up to 90 percent on total maintenance costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,700 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $3 billion in maintenance costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq: RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 1,700 active clients, including 98 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2018 Q3 revenue results of $62.6 million, a quarterly increase of 17% year over year
- Supports client operations in 119 countries
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in total in 2018, including 23 awards for excellence in customer service from the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with three Company of the Year awards in 2018, including two gold Stevie awards
- Made the 2018 list for Bay Area Top Places to Work
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with a Golden Bridge award in 2018 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.