Requisition Number: PROCE02970
Purpose and Scope: Lead process improvement projects in manufacturing facilities to increase productivity, improve effectiveness and create sustainable cultural change. Perform installation of new state-of-the-art automation equipment to re-engineer manufacturing processes. Lead implementation of Japanese’s Toyota Production System and Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Lead process improvement projects applying Toyota Production System techniques to establish continuous improvement and cost savings
- Lead implementation of Lean Manufacturing projects setting major objectives and goals relative to objectives. Design developmental tools and visual aids to encourage productivity, safety, and quality awareness
- Develop KPI and dashboard to the process improvements, based on excel and sql tools
- Conduct appropriate time study observations to create key performance indicators
- Create awareness of current projects and encourage participation across all affected departments
- Develop employee certification programs for area leaders
- Provide analytical and reliable assessments to recommend changes and develop quantitative and qualitative analyses of current and proposed states
- Effectively implement recommendations through well-developed implementation programs and audit accordingly
- Train employees to carry out and sustain final recommendations
- Understand the ERP system to effectively retrieve and manipulate data
- Facilitate other departments to increase communication and awareness to allow for a better understanding of each decision made and the effect these have on the company as a whole
- Schedule in small, quick-fix projects when requested that can easily reduce labor and/or material costs
- Improve the effectiveness of work order and task management in production environments.
- Perform technical and financial assessment for new equipment and automation opportunities.