- Our client is a surveying firm that covers the central Florida area. This is for the Miami, FL location.
- Currently working sun up to sun down - averaging 50-60 hours per week - Monday thru Friday and most Saturdays - start time is between 6am-6:30am
- The Crew Chief will be working with a crew of 2-3 people setting lot lines and property boundaries for commercial and residential development.
- They will report to the Rivera location everyday and then will ride with a crew to the site.
- This person will be in charge of running the two person crew.
- 2-8 years of experience.
outdoor working experience.
Good attitude/work ethic.
- Must have a strong understanding and the ability to operate different types of survey equipment, including instruments, GPS, levels, total stations, 3D laser scanner.
- Must have experience with GPS, coordinate systems, scale factors, site calibrations and the ability to apply this knowledge in a real world application.
- Ideal candidates should be experienced in boundary survey, topographic survey and construction staking.
- Must be able to perform physical labor in the Florida heat and physically maneuver around construction sites, including accessing excavations, trenches, structures and other disturbed areas.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds
Must be willing and available to travel and to work overtime, including Saturdays and Sundays (when a client deadline requires it).
- Must have experience with and a desire to coach and direct others.
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email resumes to the email address listed below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.