Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in Oracle projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to Information Technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- A minimum of five years of experience and completion of three full implementations with Oracle e-Business Suite, preferably Manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Demonstrated understanding of Oracle concepts and general module functionality for manufacturing
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.