NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an IT Producing Lead (Market Manager) to join our client’s team in Miami, Florida. This is a permanent position.
- Managing sales/recruiting and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing & solutions services to companies in the Miami territory.
- Directing and managing the development and implementation of IT solutions and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the IT Staffing & Solutions and services marketplace and your specified geographic region.
- Identify client’s technical staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Sell IT staffing augmentation, project, consultant, and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities
- Demonstrate excellent sales/recruiting, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the division process relating to internal staff and external resources, workflow, specialized recruiting and etc.
- Responsible for overall mentoring, coaching, and management of Account Managers/Recruiters including monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
- Introduces Performance Improvement Plans with support of the SVP.
- Identify, hire, develop, guide and retain recruiters.
- Allocates resources to coach and mentor new Account Managers/Recruiters, desk-side support on a daily and weekly basis.
- Drive the team to daily and weekly activity goals.
- Sets goals and conducts reviews on a team and individual basis.
- Ensures bullpen compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Set staffing targets and then assist the staff in achieving them.
- Assist in generate leads through marketing and networking.
- Ensure that all financial performance goals are met.
- Oversee the attainment of budgeted sales and profit goals.
- 4-5 years IT staffing experience
- At least 2 years lead / management experience
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer