The Swatch Group Ltd is an international group active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required for the watches sold by its 18 watch and jewelry brands as well as by its two retail brands, Tourbillon and Hour Passion.
The Group’s production companies also supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers. The Swatch Group Ltd is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. With its watch brands, it is also a leader in the field of sports event timing as official timekeeper and data-handler of most of the Olympic Games of the last decades and major international sports events.
The Swatch Group Ltd has a unique emotional culture. Beauty, sensuality, emotions in watches are as much part of it as high-tech, quality and added value on the customer’s wrist. Both, emotional poetry and innovation play an active part in the commitment to its customers.
The Swatch Group Ltd was founded in 1983, by Nicolas G. Hayek. It grew out of the merger of two big Swiss watch groups, ASUAG and SSIH. The Group has since shown steady growth in key financials, leading to records. Today, the Group employs over 35.000 persons in fifty countries. Swatch Group’s 2017 net sales amounted to CHF 7'960 million. Discover the Swatch Group brands…
Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry, Swatch and Flik Flak.
HRIS Analyst– Human Resources Department
As the HRIS Analyst with Swatch Group, U.S. this position will be responsible for supporting HR functions including HRIS implementation, Payroll, Reporting and Benefits. Oversees the organization's HRIS system while ensuring the quality, consistency, and integrity of HR data across all systems. Assists HR staff in creating, generating, and analyzing reports and identifying future data needs. Acts as resource for HR staff and HR system users. Performs basic backup administration duties for web-based HRIS and HR Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of a new HRIS payroll system.
- Provides recommendations in the design, development and automation of HRIS to maximize productivity, efficiency, and support Company objectives.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Manages the preparation and distribution of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding human capital data.
- Partner with IT and HR in the deployment of new processes and system functionality.
- Researches and resolves HRIS problems such as data transfer issues, process flaws, data discrepancies and recommend solutions or alternatives to meet business needs.
- Identifies training needs of end users and train human resources department internal customers on system functionality, utilization, new processes and procedures.
- Audits and assists in the maintenance of employees in the HRIS system.
- Serves as the Human Resources technical point of contact.
- Develops, evaluates and coordinates HR analytics and data reporting to support the various HR functions.
- Provides ad hoc reporting: develops custom reports (turnover, EE0-1, etc.)
- Keeps track of work permit and/or Visa expiration dates
- Identifies and analyzes options and recommends process/report enhancements.
- All other duties assigned by Management
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ Human Resources, payroll, HRIS experience required; compensation/benefits experience preferred
- Experience with HRIS implementation, systems and reporting required, experience with Ultipro preferred
- General knowledge of HR policies, processes and Federal/State Laws
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and vlookup, Word and HRIS software)
- Well-developed interpersonal and demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented, and strong recordkeeping skills
- Ability to handle deadlines and time constraints
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff/management and work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information