Req Number: 51772
Full Time - Regular
FirstService Residential provides full-service, professional association management services to more than 7,800 properties encompassing over 1.6 million residential units across 22 U.S. states and three provinces in Canada.
What sets us apart?
We are passionate about being the best at what we do. That passion has made us the industry leader in residential community and building management. Our values are the foundation upon which FirstService Residential is built and serve to guide each of us every day. Our associates – the heart and soul of our company – share these values.
Why should you choose us as your next career?
At FirstService Residential, we believe in the value that associates of different racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, religions, gender, sexual orientation, ages and physical abilities bring to our company and the communities we manage. By promoting a diverse workforce, we build a strong foundation to serve our clients while cultivating an inclusive culture for teams and leaders to embrace differences and consider divergent points of view.
In addition, at FirstService Residential, we are proud of our benefits package. Most positions provide a wide variety of benefits and perks like Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance as well as Employee Assistance Programs, 401K, paid vacations, paid time off, perks at work discounts and much more!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM? Here are the details of your next rewarding career with FirstService Residential
- Pressure wash/clean : Stairways, breezeways, sidewalks and other common areas.
- Ensure shop and garage are locked and secured daily.
- Cleaning of buildings : mopping, sweeping, dusting, checking all lights are working and operating.
- Cleaning of all doggie stations in area.
- Able to do light drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing work, Irrigation repairs.
- Available to be ON-Call when needed.
- Available to handle after-work hour calls for emergencies.
- Help with meeting with vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Property Manager/Maintenace Supervisor.
FirstService Residential is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. It is our policy to promote equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other status protected under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.