The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst will provide application support to Finance/Human Resources/Supply Chain departments and employees. Responsibilities will include the design, configuration, testing, training, deployment and support of strategic projects utilizing the defined software development life cycle (SDLC).
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Business major (OR) at least 7 years of experience in Information Technology application implementation and support
- 5 years of experience in Information Systems development, implementation, and support
- 5 years of experience designing and supporting large scale ERP systems (i.e. PeopleSoft, Lawson, Kronos, Oracle, Workday) to include but not limited to; setup, configuration and, if applicable, customization of the ERP application
- 5 years of experience working with technical tools delivered by ERP applications (i.e. SQL, People
Code, App engine, CI, IB, SQR)
- 5 years of experience creating technical design document based on functional design
- 5 years of experience building interfaces and reports using SQR and XML
- 5 years of experience with workflow automation, interfaces, and integration
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Healthcare experience is highly desired.
- Able to works effectively on project teams.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Job Specific Duties
- Implements, designs, and provides support for assigned applications using a variety of technologies. Assesses plans, develops, implements and maintains assigned systems.
- Responsible for system assessment, process analysis, identification of system requirements, and functional definition of planned system changes.
- Adheres to IT standards and implements appropriate security safeguards in report development in order to maintain confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Assists project leader and department leadership in establishing project team goals, objectives, and budget; identifies, coordinates, and acquires resources to reach them.
- Assists users and IT personnel with training and development of user documentation.
- Develops system-wide reports to support information management needs.
- Establishes design and builds or programs test, documentation, and implementation standards. Ensures assigned systems software adheres to them.
- Evaluates, designs, builds, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied software.
- Prepares complete test plans and test methodologies.
- Serves as an internal consultant for systems supported.