Director of Data Analytics (Human Resources)
Royal Caribbean is currently looking for a Director of Data Analytics (Human Resources) In Miami, Florida.
As the Director of Data Analytics (Human Resources), you will help establish and execute the overall strategy for employee data at Royal Caribbean. You will have the opportunity to take our legacy Human resource systems to the next level by working closely with business and HR Leaders in our, IT and HR Technology teams, to build the systems infrastructure required to collect and analyze HR data and communicate how this will help the managers and executives meet their business needs.
If you are a proven leader both tactically and strategically, who can play a vital hands-on role in developing the HR Analytics team in data management and governance practices, tools and technology evolution, while leveraging best practices in the industry, we want to speak to you!
Relocation Assistance is Available.
As the Director of Data Analytics, you will:
- Establish and execute the People Analytics vision and strategy
- Manage a Global team of 16
- Provide strategic support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced predictive analytic
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance, labor relations
- Promote data governance and stewardship to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
- Clearly tie People analytics to business objectives and outcomes
- Build partnerships and work closely with internal technology teams and vendors to deliver tools and system solutions
- Communicates strategy and technology roadmaps to executive staff and key industry partners
- Serve as an active participant on cross-functional project teams and provide guidance and training to teams
- Improve upon current reporting standards by providing new functionality including canned reports, dashboards, predictive analysis, emailed reports, and mobile reporting capability
- Travel 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Human Resources, or related disciplines
- 8 plus years applicable analysis and/or reporting experience
- Over 4 years of Experience hiring, managing, mentoring, and developing talent
- 3 plus years’ experience in the various disciplines within human resources
- Experience with Organizational and strategic management skills, including budget and business planning and forecasting.
- Travel 25% of the time
- Experience with HR data, HRMS/HRIS systems experience (SaaS and on premise ERP)
- Broad experience with analytic toolsets with ability to conduct advanced analytics in SAS, DAX, M, Power Query, R and other tools as required
- Strong technical expertise in developing in and utilizing Hyperion/EPM, SQL, Tableau, and OBIEE or similar products
- Knowledge of formal methodologies to understand and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage human capital across multiple geographies and organizations to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting with senior management and executive roles for internal and external partners
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team building, and conflict resolution
- Proven ability to define and drive standards and governance across multiple divisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate Strategy, architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at the most senior organizational levels