Our company is now hiring customer service assistants to provide client representation and information on the clients we represent to the public.
No experience is required, as we do provide training. However, a friendly attitude and efficient social skills will be necessary.
- Act as a representative of the brands we work with
- Perform a range of administrative and support duties related to the daily operations
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational and department policies and procedures
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Attend staff meetings
- Support promotional team activities
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization is imperative
- Must have the ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Must be proactive in nature and at times, work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective and courteous communicator with all
- Resourceful and highly adaptive personality. Proactive problem-solver who can make independent decisions is a must
- competitive compensation, bonus incentives and optional travel opportunity if desired
Job Type: Full- Time & Part Time Available
Your safety is paramount to us during these concerning times. Social distancing, masks, hand sanitizer, and excellent hygienic conditions will be practiced by our staff and hope you will comply as well!