Creative Director - Sports (Remote)
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Creative Director to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, where you will work with a team of creators to inspire and communicate vision, and make impeccable NFT experiences for brands in the sports industry.
What you will do at RECUR
- Be the visionary behind the creativity, look and feel of NFT collectibles for major brands in the sports industry
- Conceptualize and lead the creative direction for the brand experience
- Immerse yourself in and be the authority on brand style guideLead a team of designers, animators and editors from conception through to completion
- Be innovative and stay on top of the latest industry trends
- Track and communicate updates and lead the resolution of any problems that interrupt progress
- Be a champion of the creative direction and vision while also eliciting and incorporating feedback from other team-members
What you bring to RECUR
- Experience in a creative leadership role in the sports industry
- A great understanding of emotional storytelling within design language
- Experience leading teams and promoting high levels of performance across disciplines
- The ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to solicit, listen and apply feedback effectively
- A self-starter attitude with a consistent track record of meeting deliverables & timelines while maintaining high standards for quality of work
- A strong portfolio of design-driven work
- No ego and a team oriented approach to working with others
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag and the and flexibility to get tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.