TITLE: Project Coordinator
EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Regular, Full-Time
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL
REPORTS TO: Senior Project Manager
PROJECT TEAM: Project Manager, Project Coordinator (you), Construction Manager, Crew Leader, and Site Supervisor as required
OBJECTIVE/MISSION: Provide administrative support to the Construction Manager for all assigned projects from assignment to completion. Your goal is to supplement the Construction Manager with all office duties to allow the Construction Manager to spend time in the field.
- Manage your Project Management Workflow daily. Complete tasks assigned to you on time.
- Assist Construction Manager with the achievement of all OPMs, City Inspections, Manufacturer Inspections, and Engineering Inspections.
- Coordinate all meetings and Administrative support and other duties as required.
- Create all field folders.
- Request warranties.
- Assemble close-out books and provide to Executive Project Coordinator to deliver to client.
- Complete learning modules within Best Roofing University. Follow processes as outlined to complete your assigned tasks. Attend Best Roofing University learning sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have fun and make money!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Organized, detailed and thorough in planning and execution.
- Team / role / substitute player that will do whatever needs to be done to get the job completed.
- Possesses a high set of moral and ethical standards both in business dealings and in personal life.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency using software applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and construction related packages.
- Strong business and construction math skills.
- Willing and able to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- All project assignments are completed on time and according to the projects plan to support the Construction Departments master schedule.
- Salary based on experience. $32,000+
- Semi-Annual bonus potential based on achieving key results metrics. 7%-10% of salary annual bonus potential; eligible for % there of
- Paid time off available after waiting period.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and voluntary insurances available after waiting period.
- 401k with Company match available after waiting period.
- Company phone provided.
If you know you are the BEST candidate for this position, apply today!
About BEST ROOFING:Best Roofing is a top-notch family owned/operated roofing contractor and recipient of the prestige Commercial Roofing Contractor of the Year award. After 4 successful decades in business, we specialize in all aspects of commercial and industrial roofing systems as well as sheet metal. A job well done, customer satisfaction and job safety are the staples of our practice. Whether it is new construction, restoration, re-roofing or roof maintenance, clients will receive the best quality work at highly competitive prices. We take pride in our safe reliable roof systems built to keep our clients' buildings safe in Florida's year-round ever-changing weather.
Must be 18 years of age or older - Best Roofing is an EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Recruiters: please do NOT contact the Company. Serious, direct hire candidates only!