Client Implementation Manager
Papa’s mission is to support families throughout the aging journey. Every day 11,000 people in the United States turn 65. Loneliness is a disease and Social Determinants of Health have huge impacts on people’s lives. The Papa team and our tens of thousands of Papa Pals are here to provide companionship, support, and care to millions of families.
Backed by amazing partners, Papa has raised over $90M in funding. Our investors include Tiger Global Management, Canaan, Comcast Ventures, Pivotal Ventures (Melinda Gates’ fund), Initialized Capital, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher’s fund), YCombinator, Operator Partners, and Magnify Ventures.
Papa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and/or racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the Role:
The Client Implementation Manager will be responsible for partnering with the internal operations team and Client Success team while interacting with clients throughout the implementation process to ensure a successful client launch. This will include ensuring that Papa has encapsulated clients’ needs and requirements and translating into actions for execution by the operations team. The Client Implementation Manager will monitor the timeline of all deliverables throughout the implementation period and will apprise the client and Client Success team of delays or needs for escalation. The person filling this role will also be responsible for the roll-out of a business rules engine that will enable visibility throughout the organization into all the critical steps of the implementation
process. To launch the rules engine successfully, the Client Implementation Manager will need to work closely with leaders throughout the organization to deliver education and training to all the parties that play a role in client implementations. Upon completion of implementation, The Client Implementation Manager will work closely with the Client Success team to ensure that production is monitored appropriately and that the reporting delivered back to the client is in line with the client's expectations. This position requires a
blend of account management, process knowledge and strong analytical, communication and leadership skills.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Anticipate customer implementation needs and operational expectations, and proactively and collaboratively develop solutions to overcome the obstacles and exceed the customer's expectations.
- Keep the Operations team and the Director of Client Implementations apprised of all client requirements and any changes that are necessary to support the client's goals through the implementation process.
- Partner with Sales and the Client Success team to capture and advertise contractual details to the various stakeholders across the organization.
- Manage modifications that may be required to the business rules engine and deliver performance report cards to all departments against internal SLAs for all client implementation activities.
- Prepare for, participate in, and lead regular external and telephonic client meetings, as well as driving internal process improvements through the automation of the implementations in JIRA.
- Other duties as assigned Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or other related field preferred Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of work experience in a client facing role with increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work against a plan, meet deadlines and produce deliverables relative to target dates.
- Exceptional consulting skills and customer savviness; experience managing, defining, leading and successfully delivering on-time initiatives.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and lead across internal constituencies regardless of title or authority.
- Proven ability to apply process acumen to process improvement projects, with measurable business performance improvement outcomes, independently and successfully.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and GSuite
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills Travel Requirements: Company quarterly meetings, educational opportunities.
Salary & Benefits:
● Market competitive salary
● Health Care, Vision, Dental
● PTO + paid holidays
● 401K + matching