Stanley Steemer International, Inc. Miami, FL
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- To assist the Crew Chief in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning; or tile and grout cleaning.
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Productvely and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Assist in cleaning when Crew Chief is performing other job responsibilities.
- Apply protection and deodorizers; or agents and color seal to carpet and furniture or tile and grout.
- Wipe all baseboards.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer's home.
- Clean vehicle at end of each day.
- Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
- Inform customers about and sell retail items.
- Uphold all company safety policies.
- Assist in backing of van using proper backing procedure.
- Uphold all company polices and procedures.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is required to drive or ride in a cleaning van or other vehicle. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.