Requisition Number: BUTLE01030
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Acts as the owner/resident’s liaison between all aspects of the association.
- Respect all owner/residents’ privacy, information, perspective, priorities, times, and resources.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Attends to owner/resident’s personal and domestic needs including, but not limited to: Escort to and from the unit; attending to (carrying) the owner/resident/resident’s belongings; packing and unpacking of luggage, groceries or other similar items; personal shopping for the owner/resident/resident as well as other various errands including but not limited to, post office, bank, dry-cleaner, take out food, and similar.
- Accompany the owner/resident on outings if desired.
- Responsible for the overall care of the owner/resident’s unit including the cleanliness and maintenance.
- Preparation of unit for owner/resident arrival, including stocking all items the owner/resident may desire.
- Responsible to launder, fold and iron, the owner/resident’s clothes as requested.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and other housekeeping services as requested by the owner/resident.
- May be called on to service the owner/residents beverage, snack and other simple requests.
- Make reservations for dining, events or similar, ensuring that all necessary information is recorded properly.
- Call and confirm reservations for special events, dining, youth activities, spa, fitness, and any other needed follow up for any events.
- Arrange for special requests for owner/resident, to include airline reservations, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, tickets to major events, golf outings, tours, ordering and delivery of flowers and baskets, and any other services that would accommodate the owner/resident’s needs.
- Resolve all owner/residents concerns promptly. If unable report to management immediately for assistance.
- Conduct all services for the association as an ambassador - with integrity and in a professional manner at all times
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and fellow employees in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Establish relationships with local merchants and service providers as needed.
- Take part in maintaining a clean working environment.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with KWPM’s standards, as required by the employee handbook, scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the Association.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include but not limited to, wearing proper attire and approved uniform.
- Maintain professional relationship with residents and guests- directly responsible for owner/resident satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment- the Butler provides a lasting impression to all guests and residents of the Association.
- Provides quality service to residents and guests.
- Produces any needed communications to meet Association request/needs.
Employee reports directly to the Chef Concierge or in their absence directly to the General Manager of the community..
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.
The work environment will be indoors and outdoors, depending on the needs of the guest.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position, average 40 hours a week. Will be required to come in for emergency situations. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be able to communicate well and convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be creative and enjoy creating a luxury lifestyle that is fun and safe for residents.
- Must consistently exhibit the CAN-DO attitude.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.