Business Development Internship Trust - Start date Feb/Mar 2021
Miami, United States
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Local Marketing team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
In collaboration with the research team:
- You will Conduct research of prospects and contacts in relevant markets
- You will Prepare a weekly outreach schedule for Business Developers
- You will Organize this information in a database (aligned with CRM standards) for Business Developer review
- You will Trigger scheduled outreach and follow-up campaigns using automated function in CRM
- You will Assist in research for local market information, including competition and events
In collaboration with the Business Developers:
- You will set-up initial records for the Business Developers’ assigned leads, and additional leads reached out to via LinkedIn
- You will Maintain and update relevant records on CRM as assigned by the Business Developers
- You will Adhere to weekly workflow schedule, prepare for and attend weekly update calls
- You will Provide assistance for other administrative tasks
- You have a keen interest in the Fund Administration Industry
- You are a high school graduate with strong English and Math skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- You are able to prioritize and use initiative, pay attention to detail and work to tight deadlines; Able to multi-task and work in a customer centric, fast-paced environment;
- You are able to work well within a team environment and with minimal supervision; and
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.