TEKsystems client in Doral, FL has an immediate need for a Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics. This is a full-time position.
Position Description: The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics will work to drive analytics and consumer insights on a team of Marketing Analytics professionals. This person will work in an eCommerce environment. Required skills include Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and strong reporting / dashboard skills within Excel, Qlik, and Tableau. Must also have strong skills in Data Management Platforms.
Candidate will build reporting and dashboards via Analytics tools and perform advanced analytics to provide customer insights. Candidate communicates analytical results to non-technical audiences - translating analyses into concise and clear business recommendations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop KPIs and define set of Adobe Analytics variables while partnering with business stakeholders
* Build dashboards and reporting for the business stakeholders and provide customer insights on a recurring basis
* Performs advance customer analysis including pathing, user segmentation, etc
* Integrate company data with internal and external data to develop analytical models to answer business questions.
* Sets and manages internal partner expectations related to specific deliverables.
* Develops ad hoc reports and analyses as needed
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.