- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Ability to speak clearly and project good voice tone
- Ability to accurately document and present information during phone interactions
- Ability to multitask while on the phone
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School Diploma
- Bilingual Spanish a plus *LI
In a world where cellphones make communication possible anytime and anywhere, it has become a priority for many companies to have their calls answered at all times of the day. Stericycle Communication Solutions, a leader in the call center industry, provides live operator services to assist commercial and healthcare businesses process their telephone calls more effectively and efficiently. Whether it's a phone call to a plumber about a leak or a call to a physician about a sick baby or an appointment, we are here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We are currently recruiting for front line customer experience agents to help process inbound and outbound calls in one of our many fast-growing call centers across the U.S. No prior customer service or healthcare experience is necessary; however, we do look for energetic, customer centric, detail-oriented individuals who fit in well with our strong company culture. Various shift options, competitive benefits, including tuition reimbursement and paid time-off, are just some of the things you can expect as an employee at Stericycle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer urgent and non-urgent phone calls using computer-telephony integration
- Provide information, document interactions, or schedule appointments using predefined scripts and templates
- Deliver message content back to clients