- Perform all income audits.
- Maintains source documents.
- Prepares recaps and summaries of required data.
- Must assure exceptional customer service to all patrons by communicating in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
PHYSICAL - Must be able to:
- Communicate on a constant basis with the general public and staff via telephone system.
- Have manual dexterity to operate computer, typewriter, calculator, fax machine and copy machine.
- Push/pull and/or lift objects weighing five pounds (5 lbs.) to twenty pounds (20 lbs.).
- Must be able to push/pull/lift boxes weighing up to forty pounds (40 lbs.).
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Hear. Can be augmented with a hearing aid.
- See to operate computer and read reports and correspondence.
- Be mobile to move throughout property without restrictions.
- Climb stairs repeatedly.
MENTAL - Must be able to:
- Read, write and comprehend.
- Communicate verbally, clearly, and articulately.
- Work accurately with basic math.
- Understand and comply with Policies and Procedures, Job Description, daily memorandums, chemical labels and other instructions.
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The Company provides equal employment opportunity for all applicant and Team Members. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including: race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers and other terms and conditions of employment (including training). Any concerns or complaints regarding a violation or potential violation of this policy should be brought forward using the procedure for making complaints set forth in the Anti-Harassment policy.
Associates Degree in Accounting or related field and previous accounting experience preferred. Must have Excellent grammatical skills, good spelling. Word processing using company
select software. Knowledge of Excel. Excellent communication and organizational skills.Prompt,
flexible working hours.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS: 21 years of age
Must have the ability to hold an Occupational License as required by the Illinois Gaming Board.