Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
Join a team of passionate and caring people who make a difference in people�s lives. The Company is a one of a kind Health Care company who not only offers the chance to change people�s lives but also offers educational, vocational and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Home Health Aide (HHA) to provide care to our clients.
- Responsible for assisting clients with either personal care or home management tasks
- This would include assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding and ambulation, medical monitoring, and other basic health care related tasks
- Home Management includes tasks that include basic housekeeping, shopping and other related housekeeping tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Ability to communicate both verbal and written.
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently.
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Additional Job Information
Must Have at least 6 months of experience. Rahabilitation experience is a plus.