Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
The Account Manager II is responsible for the management of KMC's existing relationships with an assigned customer or group of customers (mid-size accounts) to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction levels driving long-term relationships. Acts as the primary interface to the customer serving to understand the customer's demands and plans how to meet them in support of manufacturing programs within KMC. Serves as the primary interface between the customer and the KMC functional teams directing the groups involved in providing support to production programs. Effectively communicates program status, resolves issues and maintains customer issues file ensuring each issue is resolved.
- Responsible for supporting all functional groups within KMC who have requirements or deliverables from the customer. Primary liaison between the customer and functional groups. Working with assigned program team members reports on and coordinates the resolution of requirements from the customer and deliverables to the customer.
- Working closely with the Program Manager, Sustaining Engineering he/she acts as the principal point of contact with the customer, responsible for assuring customer satisfaction in terms of communication; program schedule; program budget; product performance, product cost, and other related information and deliverables.
- Working closely with the Program Manager, Sustaining Engineering communicates to senior management to assure managements understanding of the state of the programs, resources, reports and program status.
- Partners with the Program Manager's – of development programs to ensure smooth transition to production and effective customer support.
- Responsible to ensure that individual program Contract Values are aligning with the scope of activities. This would include obtaining from the customer production purchase orders and generating / gaining approval of work requests.
- Responsible for timely resolution of any accounts receivable issues beyond contracted payment terms.
- Monitor performance of turnaround time on RMA materials in accordance with contract requirements and assist manufacturing when required to meet customer expectations.
- Assist Program Manager's in presenting program status, risks and recovery plans to the management team during monthly Program Reviews.
- Responsible for obtaining and monitoring customer feedback via direct contact, surveys/ scorecards etc.
- Periodically update revenue forecasts to ensure that they accurately reflect customer requirements and delivery schedules.
- Respond to any customer requirements for pricing or delivery updates negotiating terms between customer and manufacturing, as needed.
- Consults with the Business Development organization to identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Responsible to understand terms and conditions within assigned customer's contracts and assist Company Management in overall compliance.
- Assist manufacturing personnel, where required, in the support of continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain effective communication with KMC Management on overall customer account status.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience in sales, sales support, customer service.
- Requires strong communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional team members; influencing without direct authority.
- Experience preparing and conducting effective presentations and negotiating, cost-effective, win/win solutions.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and database software.
- 25% - 30% Travel Required
- Sit for prolonged periods