Class A CDL Owner Operator Driver
Looking for a company with stability and consistent miles?
ACT is waiting to hear from you ... we've been in business since 1926!
Look no further than ACT.
We run 96% DIRECT customer freight.
At ACT we believe that we are only successful when you are!
- Parts Discount 80%
- Drop and Hook freight network
- Discounted shop labor rate
- Company national account tire discount
- 100% fuel network discounts
- Fuel surcharged on both loaded and empty miles
- Authorized tolls payed
- Latest model air ride trailers
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Nine months trailer experience with truck driving school or 18 months experience without school.
- Have a stable verifiable work history.
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
- No positive drug screens.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
- Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
- Have a valid Class A CDL
Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen tests, both of which are paid for by the company.