- Lovering Volvo Cars Concord is looking for an experienced technician to join our team
- This is a long-term career position that will lead to strong annual compensation of over $100k once all Volvo training requirements and certifications are met
- We have a training program which allows our newly hired technicians to become familiar with our product and processes - this includes both in-house training as well as Factory training
- Our target for hours produced are 10 hours/day – we have more work than we can keep up with and our best techs average much more than this
- We offer team-based bonuses on a bi-weekly basis
- We provide a great work-life balance - hours are approximately 40-45 hours per week, no weekends
- $65,000 - $125,000 annual pay
- Previous automotive experience or training
- Demonstrate a willingness to advance in the position
- Team-oriented - our environment encourages teamwork
- Clean driving record
- A can-do, positive attitude!
What We Will Provide For You:
- Family business that supports and invests in its people
- Paid factory training and in-house training program
- ASE test reimbursement
- Paid uniforms
- 50% of medical benefits paid for by us
- 3 weeks paid time off on Day ONE, and we encourage you to use it
- Employee matching 401k program
- Higher education tuition assistance
- Employee purchase discounts
- Focus on employee wellness
- Employee appreciation events - Just in the past year we have had a catered chef's dinner, cookouts, BBQ food truck, Kona ice truck, Make Your Own Sundaes, Lake Winnipesaukee cruise, and many other events!
- We are an equal opportunity employer
About Lovering Auto Group:
We are focused on 2 things:
Taking care of each other.
Taking care of our customers.
You do quality work, and we stand behind it. In this shop, we help each other, support each other, work to resolve any issues, have fun, and make a good living.
If you’re a positive individual looking for personal and professional growth, come be a part of our team. You won’t regret it.