Responsible to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to drive meaningful business outcomes. Work across functions to facilitate projects related to profitability and process improvement for the business. Manage processes and translate business data into digestible information to improve activities performed in the enterprise. Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Create specification for reports and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Play a key role in generating analytical solutions to complex business problems by mining data, leveraging data experiments, conducting analysis, and generating insights that to yield relevant, actionable insights
- Support data and analytics requests by gathering business requirements, sourcing and validating data, analyzing data, building models, synthesizing insights, and presenting results.
- Develop and automate daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal reporting and dashboards to monitor the health of the business and to share business insights with operations stakeholders.
- Conduct and support analysis across multiple large-scale data sources (structured and unstructured) to identify and socialize key facts and insights.
- Drive projects across the organization that support productivity improvements and improved profitability for the business in accordance with Annual Operating Plan Objectives.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all levels of production and professional personnel that support the development and use of equipment and product manufacturing.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet