Experienced in machining processes, leadership and aviation? CRT is seeking a professional and experienced production supervisor to positively impact our team, the business, and the safety of the world's airlines.
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
What will your workday look like?
- The Production Supervisor position is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner while adhering to all company policies and customer requirements.
- This position provides on-the-job training and technical guidance to employees staffed on designated department and shift.
- Responsible for the safety and productivity of all production employees staffed on designated department and shift.
- Use professionalism and leadership skills to promote company goals and enforce company policy and procedural requirements.
- Coordinate and direct production workers in the performance of turbine engine component repairs and other work CRT performs.
- Perform leadership functions such as employee development; provide input for employee performance reviews, and conflict resolution.
- Communicate effectively in person and through various means such as department meetings, email, and company computer systems to support company goals.
- 3-5 years CNC or Manual Machining (working knowledge)
- Strong communication and leadership skills – College level reading, writing, and speaking, including public speaking. The ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to oversee various welding techniques or complex processes and evaluate technical issues objectively.
- Understanding of basic shop math and geometric tolerances as related to CRT drawings and standard manufacturing methods.
- Where FAA certification is required, must meet the requirements of 14 CFR part 65 (at least 18 months experience in the processes overseen, industry certification when required, demonstrated knowledge of applicable FAA regulations and demonstrated knowledge of CRT quality systems.
- Familiar with and/or have a general understanding of all internal systems at CRT after successful completion of trial and orientation period (typically 90 days).
- Advanced knowledge of shop procedures and technical processes you will oversee.
Production Lead, Production Leader, Machining Manager, Machine Manager, Machining Supervisor, Machine Supervisor, Machine Lead, Machining Lead, Lead person, leadership, Machining, Manual mill, VTL, CNC Programming, Codes, Solidworks, Coldwork, Tool Maker, Tool and Dye, Offset, Setup, Fixture, Axis, Lathes, Mills, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, Second Shift, 2nd Shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.