Are you detail oriented and enjoy the organization of working in spreadsheets? Experienced in planning and scheduling? Have you considered starting your career in the Aerospace industry? Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
What you can expect in the position:
- Review daily department scheduling of labor and equipment. Work with production departments to achieve completion rates.
- Provide daily feedback on the status of incoming and shipping components.
- Monitor rework, direct labor hours and machine usage to identify areas of opportunity to help meet quality of product and quality of service goals.
- Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement efforts.
- Guide planning and scheduling to optimize workloads and machine utilization. Analyze upstream/downstream work flow and offer input to managers, supervisors, and planners to maximize throughput.
- High degree of experience with integrated software systems.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access) experience.
- Knowledge of component repair of gas turbine engines and associated standards.
FEDEX, FAA, FAA paperwork, container, container terminal, FEU, freight rates, organization for standardization, ship, production, manufacturing, ERP, ERP Processes, Aerospace parts, Store Counter Sales, Store Counter Sales Associate, , production, factory, assembly, ERP, MRP, data entry, manufacturing, customer service, aviation, production, entry level, entry-level, warehouse, mechanic, weekend shift, weekend, entry-level, entry level, entry level position, entry level role
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.