Are you tired of the same tasks day in and day out? Do you take pride in your work but are ready for the next challenge in your career? Consider a position with CRT and begin working as a Painter in the aviation industry, where you positively impact the safety of commercial airlines every single day.
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
What does your work day look like?
- Review work scope sketch to fully understand the required operation you will perform.
- Clean the surfaces that will be painted using degreaser, solvents, power wash unit and/or sandblasting and/or sandblasting.
- Set-up fixtures that will hold parts during the painting process.
- Mask parts using masking tape and hard masking fixtures, as required and determined on sketch.
- Apply paint to all non-masked areas of part, spraying even coatings to thicknesses required.
- Inspect part with a white light to ensure complete coverage.
- Record clearly and accurately all necessary information onto routers and/or process sheets.
- Spray test panels when required.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English, and be able to communicate with other employees.
- Demonstrate understanding of general shop safety practices, including use of personal protection equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses.
- Ability to use measuring devices such as scales, micrometers, and dial indicators, go/no-go gages etc.
- Must be able to use hand tools and have good hand eye coordination.
- Must be able to meet qualification standards for various coating applications based on manufacturer, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Technical high school diploma, or equivalent experience.
paint, painter, auto body, automotive, automotive repair, automotive painting, production, operator, delivery, jobs, manufacturing, growth, improvement, painter, anti-gall, nickel alloy, titanium, spray, paint booth, booth, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F1
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.