Are you looking for a challenging job opportunity that involves training and leading a team of experts in the Aerospace industry? We're currently seeking a proven leader to join our team that has strong knowledge and experience of NDT principles. The selected candidate will have a chance to work and collaborate with other highly talented NDT professionals in the industry. Under the guidance of the ideal candidate, the NDT division will continue to grow while upholding our reputation of quality repair services.
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
- Meet the minimum qualifications for Level III in at least one of the following NDT methods; FPI, MPI, RT, UT, or ECT.
- Five to seven years’ experience as a Level II in at least one of the NDT methods listed above.
- (Preferred) Meet the minimum ASNT qualifications for Level III in more than one of the following NDT methods: FPI, MPI, RT, UT, or ECT.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory / managerial experience.
- Strong organizational, communication and change management skills.
- Proven experience positively motivating and developing employees.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- High School diploma or GED Required.
- Pass vision tests required to meet minimum standards for qualification, including color perception and near vision.
- Previous work experience in the Aerospace industry
- Specification in GE, Pratt & Whitney, and IAE codes, standards and procedures
Aerospace, Aerospace Inspection, Aerospace Industry, Aerospace Leader, Aerospace Overhaul, Aerospace Repair, Aerospace Repair Station, NDT Leader, NDT, NDI, Level II, Level III, Level 3, Responsible NDT Level III, Establish NDT Program, MPI, MAG, MT, RT, X-Ray, RTI, FPI, PT, Fluorescent Penetrant, UT, ET, IRRSP Certification, Non-Destructive Examination (NDE), ASTM International, American Society for Testing and Materials, Non-Destructive Inspection, Ultrasonic Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Radiographic Inspection, Eddy Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection, Dye Penetrant Inspection, ECT, LPI, hardness testing, LT, leak testing, mass spectrometer, Industrial Radiography, Electromagnetic Testing, Reviewing Procedures, Approving Procedures, Engineering, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, AS13000, AS9100
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.