CRT is hiring chemical process operators, a position that plays a critical role in the aid of inspection and finishing operations. If you are looking to begin a career in aviation with an organization known for its outstanding reputation, this is a great place to start!
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
What will your workday look like?
- Conduct a variety of cleaning processes on turbine engine components using chemical and mechanical cleaning processes, following established procedures.
- Follow detailed work instructions, including process sheets and operation sketches to clean parts.
- Log all processes and results in department job log.
- Inspect work and communicate with co-workers as necessary to determine whether adequate cleanliness of surfaces is achieved.
- Ability to use basic measuring devices as required meeting blast department specifications.
- Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned job related tasks.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Basic understanding of different materials and part conditions.
- High school graduate or equivalent, preferred.
OEM, CHEMICAL, CHEMICAL CLEAN, CLEANING PROCESS, CHEMICAL OPERATOR, OVERHAUL, CLEANING, NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING, WATER BLASTING JOBS, HYDRO BLASTING, INDUSTRIAL PLANT CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING, AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN, BLASTER JOBS, OUTAGE JOBS, TURNAROUND JOBS, WATER BLASTING TECHNICIANS, ETHANOL PLANT JOBS, VAC TRUCK JOBS, REFINERY JOBS, OIL FIELD JOBS, POWER PLANT JOBS, ENVIRONMENTAL JOBS, SHUTDOWN JOBS, HAZWOPER JOBS, PLANT SERVICES, ENERGY JOBS, PIPELINE JOBS, OSHA, TANK CLEANING, HYDRO-EXCAVATION, WATER-JETTING JOBS, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), Automotive Service Excellence CERTIFICATION, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, 3rd shift, third shift, off shift, garage, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), Automotive Service Excellence certification, Chemical Process Operator, 3RD SHIFT, THIRD SHIFT
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.